Thursday, April 10, 2008

This & That...

so this is hello again.i was away for a lot of reasons...not that you are wondering i know.oh how i would love to tell you how my exams went...not!all i remember are nightmares, fear, stomach rumbles and pain...oh the pain!its amazing i survived.actually, its amazing i got to the 12th standard in the first place.

now,here i am with a scary tomorrow before me, blogging and munching a delicious mutton roll. sigh...well not that much.there is so much to write that i dont want to write. so i want this post to be about a list of my likes and dislikes which people i've lived with my entire life or less do not know and will probably never ask...but i will write anyway...

1.i love the colour red (not on me, no) and i love spicy food more than gold.

2.carnations are my favorite flowers and cauliflowers my least favorite.

3.i can spend days only watching friends,ally mcbeal,the wonder years...i cry sometimes after watching the last two.

4."the fresh prince of bel-air" is my greatest source of strength and inspiration.

5.i feel most sleepy when i go shopping...especially with my sisters.

6.i am addicted to chocolate and have been bribed many times with it. i have accepted too.

7.i nurse a special reverence for garfield and roark (variety).

8.i cry at the drop of a hat. i have improved lately. now its at the drop of bigger hats.

9.i feel physical pain when someone i love is mean. yeah i know i sound like cinderellla! oh and i hate that story by the way.

10.i first fell in love at the age of 7...with mr.anderson's tales. oh and speaking of love, i once had a hulk sized crush on someone who smiled at me one day and it took me a whole minute to return it because a hundred cats were sitting on my tongue, as well as my head.

11.i am afraid i am a romantic at heart.sad.

12.i feel too much at times. at other times i am blank.

13.sometimes i see myself years later, playing with a child...mine. yes, i have thought about that as well.dont you judge me.

14.my idea of a dream wedding (yes, this as well) is one on a hill side at sunset with only me and the fool who i will marry, with the one who will marry us of course.

15.because of the above and many others, chances are i will die single!

16.sometimes i dream about living alone with a good enough job. i am not very ambitious you see, there is simply no point.

17.i have a thousand questions on my mind and a million dreams and i am waiting for someone who will listen. i am afraid its going to be a long wait.

18.i hope of coming back here one day and live in a woodden house with a small garden.

19.i dont appreciate people calling me to tell me why i should listen to rock.

20.sometimes i cry simply because i want to.

21.i bought a card 5 years ago because i thought it was pretty and have found someone to give it to only now.

22.i would not share this roll with anyone even if i were in love with him.

22.i will hate any sarcastic comments on my list thankyou-very-much!

ok, so now you are bored and i am tired. so, go read a better blog and i will eat.until next time...

8 comments:

raghu said...

ill listen.

heh? ok said...

sleepy? sleeeeeeeeeeeepy? while shopping with me? meeeeeeeeeee? oh you've had it now, missy!

and the number after 22 is 23, not 22 :)

Unknown said...

i thought it would never end but thanks a million to that mutton roll...jokes apart i love u yaar n well i know wat ur likes n dislikes r n all that was in ur post was known to me so buzzzzzzz...hehehe...hope others get to know u better by reading this post.muah(pda:embarrassed?)

zzzzzz.... said...

@raghu
all the best.

zzzzzz.... said...

@heh?ok
yeah sleeeeepppyyy like zzzzzzz.......

The New Age Superhero said...

hahahahahaha... u've been sleeping for a long time dodo.. good u've finally woken up cz your posts are entertaining more than boring my dear friend! blog on :)

zzzzzz.... said...

@another brick on the wall
hmmm...so maybe i should sleep some more...in the hope of being more fun when i wake up!

probe said...

@5 understandably :)

@12, exquisite.