Monday, June 9, 2008

Messages

So i changed the layout of my blog. Yay!!!! well...not so much.

Shifted to delhi one day ago and I am not excited to say the least. So I have recently earned a new name "The Cribber." I am very sad about leaving home and so my next few posts will most probably be about shillong and home. I hope no one minds. But if anyone does.......eh! well bother.

My last few days in shillong were spent packing and so i did not get to do any of the things i really wanted to. For instance, i did not get to say a lot of things to people who by now must have gone off to heaven knows where. So that is what I will do now though again i know more than half of them will never read it. But if the number of people who read my blog was a condition, I should have stopped long ago.

Dear Ps, too much of straightening with an iron will one day ruin your not so great hair. As it is, sometimes it looks like the end of a formidale broomstick to me.

Sb, though i pretty much do like you, it is my duty as a friend to tell you that over the years you have become filmy and are not showing any signs of stopping. But please do. Oh and plastic earrings whoch match your clothes are not "Oh My God! Wow!"

Fg, I know you are brilliant, but you can also be a crashing bore! stop being mean when its not really needed and stop grinning when you are trying to look cute. You don't!

Oh El, i know you do not want to be, but you are one of the sweetest people in the world.

Lj, i don't like you! i never said i did and i do not know why you seem to think that i do but i don't! you annoy me! other than that I am sure you are great! Its just I don't want to know.

Ms. K, heaven knows why you had so much faith in me. It is pointless. But thank you for it. It was nice to think someone did and still does...I hope.

Sir S, I think you are great. Its just that i feel the same way about your subject as i do about gas.......not good.

Ms. An, I love you...I do!

Dear Ja, you are talented and have a lot to offer. So stop calling yourself stupid.

Mo, I pray everyday that you come here. I have told Santa too.

Dad, you have spoilt me. But i love you for it. And for everything about you. You are one of the most missed ones. The next time i see you, I am going to squeeze your cheeks so hard!

Oh and Un...get some therapy. And by that i do not mean a bodywash.

Well, that much for now. And my dear "silent" readers, cut the silence. It wont kill you to comment. If it did not kill you to read, commenting will not either. Trust me.

8 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

hahahahaha! you are so funny :D

and i've been a dedicated "commentor" :P

i'm sure delhi will be as much fun.. wish you the best times ahead :)

Punvati said...

Hehehe well its almost good u dint get to tell this stuff in operson to the concerned ppl :P

well assertiveness helps get comments? Chalo its worth a shot.. Nthn else seems to work :P

raghu said...

your friends do have unusual names.. really :P

avi said...

oye skk...marja saali...
miss u..and yh i like ur new layout_better than the last...
incase there was some msg 4 me..i cud not decode it..
the 1 bout ironin..sounded like it was directed towards churail...

Sim said...

arre with me as the ever at your service delhi guide and friend,if you will still put up posts cribbing about the shift then it'll mean that i have failed in my duties....so please for the sake of keeping my pride in tact blog next about how wonderful delhi is n how nice the people are!!!:P

heh? ok said...

hahahahaaha. man i hope they read it and they know it's for them. hoohoo.

Unknown said...

saali was the ironing for me...i thought it was for that "oh mere baal"nisha(i hope she does not know abt this blog or even know how to get into the comments section!).i don't iron my hair as often as her.n i do it only to feel happy sometimes(after all my hair is a good bird's nest)
the layout's better than the previous boring one.hehehe...neway don't worry u'll get used to it soon(i mean staying in delhi)

zzzzzz.... said...

@another brick
yes yes thankyou

@divya
well,it worked on u na?

@sim
for a guide you are pretty invisible.

@avi + annu
it was directed at sinha u dolts!