Friday, December 14, 2007

stomach blues.

first off, a note to all my "silent" readers. i do not need the silence. what is the point? you do not have to be the creatures of the night. just say something huh!

i watched a movie with my friends. god bless my embarrased soul. my ahem friends were bawling like babies. it should have been ok since it happens all the time. no matter what the movie, crying is a must. to top it all, one of them forgot she was not at home and started commenting loudly, things like "oh! he's got a cute butt!". i was muttering "shut up, shut up." then she said (loudly) "but its cute yaar!"

i am pretty excited about christmas this year. i have places to go to (for the first time). my new year is going to snooze...as usual. oh! sad life.

some people are having a ball about the fact that i am crushing on a celebrity and do not leave any stone unturned to insult him. they have conveniently forgotten their days of rahul dravid and nick carter. disgusting.

last night i had a horrible stomach ache. it was so bad, i was squirming and moaning in pain. and i suddenly felt so alone. i remembered how mom used to scold me, then give me medicines and i used to fall asleep holding her. last night i had no one to hold. i understood then what people mean when the say "mother's touch".

i was crying from a mixture of pain and emotions. my friend then messaged me (illegally) from her sister's phone telling me a list of do(s). cute na?

my sister called me then. after thirty minutes of nice conservation, i felt so much better. i miss my sisters a lot sometimes. i cannot belive i see them once or twice a year now when i used to see their annoying faces 24*7. i see a lot of my parents in them. now more than ever. i cannot figure how close we are. i just hope pretty much though. i guess this is how it will be:3 people,3 lives,all different.

last night i imagined holding mom and falling asleep next to her. i did. i fell asleep next to her after a long time. thank god for the stomach ache. it brought me back home.

p.s.: hey gobber and goomer (sisters) i love you both.

6 comments:

raghu said...

sometimes i feel jealous of you..u can feel so much.

heh? ok said...

it was forty five minutes, not thirty. and which one am i, gobber or goomer? (no right answer to this question). and we laabh you too.

probe said...

There's a verbose therapy to stomach upsets, but no one takes it seriously.

zzzzzz.... said...

@raghu
feeling so much can lead to too much which then leads to numbness.though i quite like that state sometimes.

zzzzzz.... said...

@heh?ok
ur deep.oh yeah.deep.

zzzzzz.... said...

@probe
you probably have a verbose therapy for everythin.i think its the only therapy u have isnt it?